Tuesday 23 July 2013

Mmu degree show

So a couple of months ago me and a friend thought we would check out the Manchester met school of art degree show. It was really inspirational there was lots of amazing work, and the new building was amazing it had a cookout area on the roof open space and wonderful scenery of Manchester. I didn't take much pictures because my battery was low, but I mainly took pics from the art foundation exhibition.
This peice is made out of number 
The detail is amazing 
Distored faces
This work is very quirky bright and unqie 
I love this jacket its a metaphor of how something can be hidden  from outside.
creepy but i like
This chair is like something off saw
It was an eventful day and i was inspired by the gothic dark and quriky work, wich i might start bringing to my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment