Tuesday 23 July 2013

first post- brief explanation about myself / life

Hi guys as you can see this is my first post, I'm really excited to be starting an personal blog ( i have a tumblr blog follow me )This blog is gonna be about Fashion, Styling, Photography, Art, Hair and beauty, D.I.Y's, random stuff and many more. I thought i would start up a blog , to help me get a step closer into my career, basically anything creative. I'm fun loving and hardworking girl, who's just trying to find her self. I've currently finished college and I'm hoping to do art foundation diploma in September , if i get my grades. Art foundation is basically like mix media course, where you get to try out , Art, Textiles,Graphics,photography, 3D designs and many more. I'm really excited !.
                       ....  Why Art foundation  and should I go Uni .....? 
I chose to do Art foundation because I knew i wanted to do something creative but wasn't exactly sure what i want to do in Uni, Till this day I'm still not sure what i want to do, but hopefully it will lead me. At the same time I'm debating 'is it really worth it going to Uni?', your hearing all these people who have degrees but no job. I think in the creative industry you don't really need qualifications / degree as long as you've got skill and talent you can make it, but it all comes down to who you know. My advice for anyone who's going through what i am, is to contact people who know people that know people and get links from them, so being very social and mingling with people can really benefit you, because you don't know who you might meet. Also a good tip is to surround yourselves with creative people, people who have the same gaols as you and help each other. My main quote for life is "trust your struggles"  because without struggle theres no success , so keep pushing and believe in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment